VANCOUVER, BC / May 25, 2023 / Ximen Mining Corp. (TSXV:XIM) (FRA:1XMA) (OTCQB:XXMMF) (the “Company” or “Ximen”) announces that it plans to start the 2023 exploration programs beginning at the Wild Horse project near Cranbrook in southeastern BC.
The Wild Horse project is located northeast of Fort Steele Cranbrook, B.C and covers source areas for the famous historic Wild Horse River placer gold deposit. Hard rock gold was discovered in this area as early as 1895. In 2015, gold mineralization was found on the Lone 4 claim on Gold Mountain, where gold-bearing quartz veins occur in northeast trending shears and breccias (BC Assessment report 35844). The Lone 4 was drilled in 2016 but the hole stopped in mineralization. In the summer of 2021, that hole was extended and intercepted quartz stockwork and breccia-style mineralization continuing below the end of the 2016 hole. The combined mineralized interval from both holes is 86 meters length at an average of grade 0.36 grams per tonne gold (BC Assessment report 39757). The results indicate potential for a bulk-minable gold deposit.
This year, Ximen plans to drill an area where gold was previously panned from overburden samples; “panned concentrates made from the glacial till in the target area produced abundant grains of gold. The grains of gold are sharply angular and are generally less than 1 mm in size” with one sample containing 35 grains of gold(BC Assessment report 34212).
Readers are cautioned that historical records referred to in this News Release have been examined but not verified by a Qualified Person. Further work is required to verify that historical records referred to in this News Release are accurate.
Dr. Mathew Ball, P.Geo., VP Exploration for Ximen Mining Corp. and a Qualified Person as defined by NI 43-101, approved the technical information contained in this News Release.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
“Christopher R. Anderson”
Christopher R. Anderson,
President, CEO and Director
Investor Relations: Sophy Cesar, 604-488-3900, [email protected]
About Ximen Mining Corp.
Ximen Mining Corp. owns 100% interest in three of its precious metal projects located in southern BC. Ximen`s two Gold projects, The Amelia Gold Mine and The Brett Epithermal Gold Project. Ximen also owns the Treasure Mountain Silver Project adjacent to the past producing Huldra Silver Mine. Currently, the Treasure Mountain Silver Project is under an option agreement. The option partner is making annual staged cash and stocks payments as well as funding the development of the project. The company has also acquired control of the Kenville Gold mine near Nelson British Columbia which comes with surface and underground rights, buildings and equipment.
Ximen is a publicly listed company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol XIM, in the USA under the symbol XXMMF, and in Frankfurt, Munich, and Berlin Stock Exchanges in Germany under the symbol 1XMA and WKN with the number as A2JBKL.
This press release contains certain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Canadian securities This press release contains certain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation, including statements regarding the receipt of TSX Venture Exchange approval and the exercise of the Option by Ximen. Although the Company believes that such statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts; they are generally, but not always, identified by the words “expects,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “intends,” “estimates,” “projects,” “aims,” “potential,” “goal,” “objective,” “prospective,” and similar expressions, or that events or conditions “will,” “would,” “may,” “can,” “could” or “should” occur, or are those statements, which, by their nature, refer to future events. The Company cautions that forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs, estimates and opinions of the Company’s management on the date the statements are made and they involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Consequently, there can be no assurances that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Except to the extent required by applicable securities laws and the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange, the Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements if management’s beliefs, estimates or opinions, or other factors, should change. Factors that could cause future results to differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements include the possibility that the TSX Venture Exchange may not accept the proposed transaction in a timely manner, if at all. The reader is urged to refer to the Company’s reports, publicly available through the Canadian Securities Administrators’ System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) at www.sedar.com for a more complete discussion of such risk factors and their potential effects.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any state in the United States in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Ximen Mining Corp
888 Dunsmuir Street – Suite 888, Vancouver, B.C., V6C 3K4 Tel: 604-488-3900
SOURCE: Ximen Mining Corp
Featured Image @ Freepik
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Ximen Mining Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Ximen Mining Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) one hundred and fifteen thousand and eight hundred Canadian dollars for 19 days (14 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Ximen Mining Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Ximen Mining Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Ximen Mining Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Ximen Mining Corp. intends to offer; (e) Ximen Mining Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Ximen Mining Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Ximen Mining Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Ximen Mining Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Ximen Mining Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Ximen Mining Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Ximen Mining Corp.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Ximen Mining Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Ximen Mining Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Ximen Mining Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Ximen Mining Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Ximen Mining Corp.’s business operations (e) Ximen Mining Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Ximen Mining Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Ximen Mining Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Ximen Mining Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Ximen Mining Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Ximen Mining Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Ximen Mining Corp. or such entities.