REGINA, SK, Nov. 30, 2023 /CNW/ – SSC Security Services Corp. (“SSC” or the “Company“) (TSXV: SECU) (OTCQX: SECUF), a national provider of cyber, physical and electronic security services to commercial, industrial and public sector clients across Canada, is pleased to announce the launch of a formal “Partnering Strategy” with strong national Managed Service Provider’s (MSP’s) to specifically market and deliver SSC’s Cyber Security services.
“The partnership and collaboration strategy with Canada’s premier MSP’s and leading edge technology companies, is the latest step in our efforts to meet the increasing demands in the market for the Cyber Security services and products that we offer. Our intention is to continue to run a lean and focussed Cyber Security operation that will bring highly specialized resources to our clients to assist them in managing their growing cyber threats”, said Doug Emsley, Chairman and CEO.
This formal “Partnering Strategy” will continue to grow our operations and accelerate the market penetration and reach of our cyber division to deliver our suite of specialized Cyber Security services, such as:
- Artificial Intelligence – using a modular AI architecture engine to increase speed and accuracy of the service platform resulting in significantly reduced false positives and faster detection and response times.
- Behavioral Analysis – ability to learn normal customer behaviors and quickly highlight unusual actions and activities as part of the monitoring services for customer environments.
- Threat Hunting – using our cyber team to proactively assess our customers’ IT environments.
- International Threat Intelligence – using our international partnerships and security tools to monitor and rapidly respond to emerging new threats.
- Dark Web Monitoring – use of latest robust Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools and our deep bench of cyber experts to monitor the dark web for email identity and company brand theft for malicious use.
- 24/7 Operations Centre – for monitoring and incident response
- Penetration Testing – continual testing and management of client networks for vulnerabilities and weaknesses
- Critical Incident Response Team (CIRT) – our CIRT is highly experienced and available 24/7 to assist our clients in responding to and resolving all threats such as denial of service and ransomware attacks.
- IoT Cyber Security – develop and provide robust Cyber Security Solutions for any IoT device.
SSC Security Services Corp. is a leading provider of cyber, physical and electronic security services to corporate and public sector clients across Canada. For more information, please visit www.securityservicescorp.ca.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
This release includes forward-looking statements regarding SSC and its business. Such statements are based on the current expectations and views of future events of SSC’s management. In some cases the forward-looking statements can be identified by words or phrases such as “may”, “will”, “expect”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “potential”, “estimate”, “believe” or the negative of these terms, or other similar expressions intended to identify forward-looking statements. The forward-looking events and circumstances discussed in this release may not occur and could differ materially as a result of known and unknown risk factors and uncertainties affecting SSC, including risks regarding the security industry, economic factors and the equity markets generally and many other factors beyond the control of SSC. No forward-looking statement can be guaranteed. Forward-looking statements and information by their nature are based on assumptions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause our actual results, performance or achievements, or industry results, to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statement or information. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements or information. Except as required by applicable securities laws, forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made and SSC undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
SOURCE SSC Security Services Corp.
Featured image: DepositPhotos © Maxkabakov