DUBLIN, Jan. 2, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — The “Industrial Centrifuges – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Industrial Centrifuges Market to Reach $10.3 Billion by 2030
The global market for Industrial Centrifuges estimated at US$7.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$10.3 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% over the analysis period 2022-2030. Sedimentation, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.3% CAGR and reach US$6.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Filtering segment is estimated at 3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The report on Industrial Centrifuges underscores the significance of separation processes in various process industries, shedding light on the critical role played by industrial centrifuges in these processes. Additionally, the report provides a global economic update, highlighting key factors such as global oil prices, inflation rates, world economic growth projections, and unemployment rates that impact the industrial landscape.
In the context of competition, the report offers insights into the global industrial centrifuges market, including the percentage market share of key competitors in 2023. It also assesses the competitive market presence of players worldwide in the same year. Furthermore, the report delves into the fundamentals of industrial centrifuges, including their overview, working principles, types, and associated benefits. It features world brands in the industrial centrifuge industry and provides information on recent market activities and innovations.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7% CAGR
The Industrial Centrifuges market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.7 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.5% and 4% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.6% CAGR.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Cautious Optimism in the Mining Industry Brings Relief for Manufacturers of Centrifuges Designed for Use in Mining & Mineral Processing
- As Mining Companies Pursue Development of More Growth Options Through Expansion Plans, Poised to Benefit Are Industrial Centrifuges: Global Mining Project Development Spending (In US$ Billion) as of the Year 2023
- Robust Demand for Medicines to Open New Growth Avenue for Industrial Centrifuges in Pharmaceutical Drugs Manufacturing
- Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases Amplifies Demand for Pharmaceutical Drugs Creating a Parallel Opportunity for Industrial Centrifuges in Drug Manufacturing
- Robust Consumption of Processed Foods & Ensuing Rise in Investments in Food Processing to Spur Demand for Industrial Centrifuges
- Higher Consumption of Processed Foods Translates Into Increased Investments in Food Production Equipment Including Industrial Centrifuges:
- Strong Demand for Chemicals Drives Opportunities for Industrial Centrifuges in Chemical Manufacturing
- Robust Chemical Consumption & Resulting Increase in Manufacturing Activity & Production Investments to Benefit Demand for Industrial Centrifuges
- Growing Focus on Wastewater Treatment Amid Sustainability Goals Drives Demand for Industrial Centrifuges
- Growing Market for Wastewater Treatment to Expand the Addressable Market Opportunity for Industrial Centrifuges
- Special Focus on Dewatering Centrifuge
- Energy Efficiency of Industrial Centrifuges Storms Into the Spotlight
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 98 Featured)
- Alfa Laval Corporate AB
- ANDRITZ AG
- B&P Littleford
- Dedert Corporation
- Ferrum AG
- Flottweg SE
- FLSmidth & Co. A/S
- GEA Group AG
- HAUS Centrifuge Technologies
- HEINKEL Drying & Separation Group
- Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha, Ltd.
- PIERALISI MAIP SPA
- Pneumatic Scale Angelus
- Schlumberger Limited
- SIEBTECHNIK TEMA
- SPX Flow Inc.
- Thomas Broadbent & Sons Ltd.
- US Centrifuge Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ysl2z
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-industrial-centrifuges-business-report-2023-market-to-reach-10-3-billion-by-2030—us-market-is-estimated-at-2-billion-while-china-is-forecast-to-grow-at-7-cagr-302024653.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Featured image: Pexels © artfotoss