LONDON, Feb. 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) Market was valued at USD 5.64 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to amass a valuation of USD 8.20 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast duration of 2022-2029.
Personal emergency response systems consist of three major components namely, a radio transmitter, a console that can be connected with a mobile phone, and an emergency response unit. Through this, an individual can instantly ask for help in case of any medical emergence. The call is monitored in the emergency response unit and is forwarded to the concerned department. With rapid technological evolution, PERS systems can also be worn in the form of a small pendant or wearable device that is directly connected to the user’s mobile phone.
Get Sample of Report@ https://brandessenceresearch.com/downloadSample/PostId/390
Global Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) Market Outlook (2022-2029)
The surging geriatric population base, growing prevalence of chronic diseases, and growing disposable income levels of the masses are primarily aiding the expansion of this business vertical.
Furthermore, widespread technological developments in the healthcare sector along with increasing R&D activities in the field are creating lucrative opportunities for this marketplace to prosper.
Alongside, increasing adoption of smart devices including wearables and growing cognizance regarding the benefits offered by these systems are adding traction to the growth of the Global Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) Market.
On the contrary, stringent regulatory norms pertaining to the adoption of these solutions along with the lack of adequate healthcare IT infrastructure across various nations are hampering the progression of this industry sphere.
The prominent players defining the competitive terrain of the Global Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) Market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medical Guardian LLC, AlertOne Services LLC, Bay Alarm Medical, Tunstall, GreatCall, Rescue Alert, LogicMark, ADT Security Services, VRI Inc., Life Alert Emergency Response Inc., Nortek Security and Control, Cape Cod Healthcare Inc., MedicAlert Foundation, Connect America, MobileHelp, Best Buy, and Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
- Standalone PERS
- Landline PERS
- Mobile PERS
- Home-based Users
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Nursing Homes
Get Methodology @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/390
Which is the leading region in the Global Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) Market?
North America is expected to showcase lucrative development trends over the estimated timeframe. This is ascribed to the expanding geriatric population base, rising prevalence of chronic ailments, and growing health cognizance of the masses.
How is Asia Pacific performing in this business vertical?
Asia Pacific is reckoned to amass notable gains over 2022-2029 owing to the booming healthcare IT sector, rising adoption of smart devices and wearables, increasing disposable income levels, and growing popularity of remote health monitoring solutions.
Which is the fastest growing type segment in this market?
The mobile PERS segment has emerged as the fastest growing type segment in this industry since it is integrated with remote tracking facility and is also lightweight in nature.
Which end user segment is expected to garner significant returns over 2022-2029?
The home-based users segment is projected to capture a high revenue share over the analysis timeline due to the growing pervasiveness of long terms chronic diseases, rising popularity of home healthcare, and surge in the geriatric population base.
Comparing the historical outlook and ongoing trends of this market
This industry has been garnering robust momentum over the assessment timeline owing to the emergence of various expansion propellants.
With a rapid surge in the geriatric population base, there has been an elevating demand for PERS across the globe. Elderly individuals are highly susceptible to chronic ailments and are also prone to accidents since they face mobility issues. Therefore, they require constant monitoring. But, many a times aged individuals value the independence more than anything and do not want anybody to look after them constantly. This in turn created the need for remote health monitoring solutions. With emergence response systems, older adults can easily informed the concerned person if they are facing any health based difficulty or have suffered any sort of injury. These factors are stimulating the overall dynamics of this business vertical.
PER systems are being integrated with a wide array of advanced features like GPS tracking, fall detection, and real time monitoring, among others. With the advent of AI technology, some of these solutions have also been equipped with the ability to automatically determine if the user is in need of any help. This is another growth catalysts for this industry sphere.
Apart from that, widespread internet proliferation worldwide, introduction of IoT, increasing adoption of smart devices, along with the growing health and safety cognizance of the masses are some of the additional factors influencing the development trajectory of this market vertical.
On Special Requirement Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) Market Report is also available for below region:
- U.S, Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherland, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest Of MEA
- In January 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced the launch of its application platform named Philips Care. This platform has been specifically designed to track and manage health checkup and follow up based routine of elderly individuals.
Purchase Copy of Report @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=390
- Revolutionizing Customer Service: The Rise of Contact Center as a Service Market | Brandessence Market Research
- Thermal Interface Materials Market is Anticipated to Reach a valuation of USD 3.77 Billion by 2027 at 10.80% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Brandessence Market Research
- Healthcare CRM Market to Surpass USD 31.54 billion by 2028 owing to Key Technological Breakthroughs | Brandessence Market Research
- Uncovering the Secrets of the Global Butter Market: Value of US$ 50.19 Billion by 2028 Says Brandessence Market Research
- Green Coatings Market will worth USD 96.36 billion by 2028 says Brandessence Market Research
- Orthokeratology Lens Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- U.S. Medical Marijuana Market Growth Trends 2023 Latest Challenges, Recent Opportunities, Emerging Technologies, Business Share and Size Forecast to 2029
- Fertility Services Market 2023 Size, Status and Forecast | Olympus Corporation (Japan), The Cooper Companies Inc. (U.S.), Instituto Bernabeu (Spain), Virtus Health (Australia)
- Non-Invasive Liquid Biopsy Market is Booming with a Large Industrial Scope | Report Analysis on Expansion, Share, Revenue, Latest and Future Trends (2022-2029)
- U.S. Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market by Center Type, Surgery Type, Owner Type and Key Geographical Regions: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2022-2029
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/personal-emergency-response-systems-pers-market-is-expected-to-generate-a-revenue-of-usd-8-20-billion-by-2028–globally-at-5-5-cagr-brandessence-market-research-301747381.html
Featured image: © healthHDWD