Yerbaé’s January 2023 sales grew approximately 227% year-over-year
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.–Yerbaé Brands Corp. (TSXV:YERB.U) (“Yerbaé” or the “Company”), a plant-based energy beverage company, announced today that its sales for January 2023 have grown by approximately 227% compared to the prior year period.
“We are thrilled to announce that our January 2023 growth is up by 227%. The demand is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our employees and the loyalty of our customers, further validating our strategic omni-channel distribution strategy. It is clear that today’s consumers are increasingly focused on better-for-you and sugar-free alternatives to many household staples and Yerbaé is positioned to capitalize on the evolving consumer trends. Our team remains committed to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers and delivering consistent growth for our shareholders,” stated Todd Gibson, Co-Founder, CEO and Director of Yerbaé.
Yerbaé has been experiencing significant growth in recent years and this achievement further cements its position as a challenger brand in the energy drink industry. The Company’s innovative plant-based product offerings, coupled with its customer-centric approach, have been key drivers of its success.
To learn more, join Yerbaé’s mailing list for important updates and offers: https://investors.yerbae.com
About Yerbaé Brands Corp.
Founded in 2017 by Todd Gibson and Karrie Gibson, Yerbaé Brands Corp., (TSXV:YERB.U) is disrupting the energy beverage marketplace with great tasting, zero sugar, zero calorie beverages, while using plant-based ingredients that are designed to meet the needs of the wellness forward consumer. Harnessing the power of nature, Yerbaé’s celebrity ingredient (Yerba Mate) is known to produce 196 different vitamins, minerals and nutrients that also produces caffeine.
By combining Yerba Mate, a South American herb with its premium ingredients and flavors, Yerbaé provides consumers with a no compromise energy solution. All Yerbaé energy beverages are zero calorie, zero sugar, non-GMO, and gluten free.
Find us @DrinkYerbae on Instagram and Facebook
Disclaimer for Forward-Looking Information
This news release contains forward-looking statements relating to the Company. Statements in this news release that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future, including: that Yerbae will deliver consistent growth and that Yerbae is a leading player in the plant-based functional energy beverage industry. Forward-looking statements are based on assumptions and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those that are disclosed in or implied by such forward-looking statements. The material assumptions supporting these forward-looking statements include, among others, that the demand for the Company’s products will continue to significantly grow; that the past production capacity of the Company’s co-packing facilities can be maintained or increased; that there will be increased production capacity through implementation of new production facilities, new co-packers and new technology; that there will be an increase in number of products available for sale to retailers and consumers; that there will be an expansion in geographical areas by national retailers carrying the Company’s products; that the Company’s brokers and distributors will continue to sell and prioritize the Company’s products; that there will not be interruptions on production of the Company’s products; that there will not be a recall of products due to unintended contamination or other adverse events relating to the Company’s products; and that the Company will be able to obtain additional capital to meet the Company’s growing demand and satisfy the capital expenditure requirements needed to increase production and support sales activity. Actual results could differ from those projected in any forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Such factors include, among others, governmental regulations being implemented regarding the production and sale of energy drinks; the fact that consumers may not embrace and purchase any of the Company’s products; additional competitors selling energy drinks reducing the Company’s sales; the fact that the Company does not own or operate any of its production facilities and that co-packers may not renew current agreements and/or not satisfy increased production quotas; the potential for supply chain interruption due to factors beyond the Company’s control; the fact that there may be increases in costs and/or shortages of raw materials and/or ingredients and/or fuel and/or costs of co-packing; the fact that there may be a recall of products due to unintended contamination; the inherent uncertainties associated with operating as an early stage company; changes in customer demand and the fact that consumers may not embrace energy drink products as expected or at all; the extent to which the Company is successful in gaining new long-term relationships with new retailers and retaining existing relationships with retailers, brokers, and distributors; the Company’s ability to raise the additional funding that it will need to continue to pursue its business, planned capital expansion and sales activity; and competition in the industry in which the Company operates and market conditions.
These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news, and the Company assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements, except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States and Canada. Although the Company believes that any beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in this presentation are reasonable, there can be no assurance that any such beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions will prove to be accurate. Readers should consult all of the information set forth herein and should also refer to the risk factors disclosure outlined in greater detail under “Risk Factors” in the Company’s Information Circular dated November 15, 2022 available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Featured Image MegaPixl @ Inganielsen
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Yerbaé Brands Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) sixty nine thousand four hundred and eighty USD for 16 days (12 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Yerbaé Brands Corp. intends to offer; (e) Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Yerbaé Brands Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Yerbaé Brands Corp.’s business operations (e) Yerbaé Brands Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Yerbaé Brands Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Yerbaé Brands Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Yerbaé Brands Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Yerbaé Brands Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Yerbaé Brands Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Yerbaé Brands Corp. or such entities.