POMPANO BEACH, FL / November 15, 2023 /Xcyte Digital Corp. (TSXV:XCYT) (“Xcyte” or the “Company”), a spatial computing event technology aggregator and developer providing a high value, cost effective, multi-platform subscription service to host online events, announces that it has begun trading as a public issuer on the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSX-V”) under the symbol XCYT.
“Completing our TSX Venture listing and our recent oversubscribed financing represents a significant milestone in the Company’s evolution,” said Xcyte Digital CEO Randy Selman. “We look forward to engaging Canada’s capital markets and investor community as we continue to grow our business. On behalf of the team at at Xcyte Digital, I’d like to thank the TSX Venture as well as our current and new investors, especially those who participated on our last financing, for their support.”
The Company will participate in a TSXV market opening ceremony on November 20th, 2023.
Engagement of Native Ads Inc.
On November 15th, Xcyte engaged Native Ads Inc. to execute a comprehensive digital media marketing campaign for the Company. This programmatic digital advertising campaign will run for an initial phase of up to six months period at a cost of approximately US$50,000 and is to include content creation, web development, media buying and distribution, advertising creative development, campaign reporting and optimization.
About Xcyte Digital Inc.
We understand our client’s needs, and we always put them first – no matter the size or complexity. Our clients trust us to provide creative solutions for their most complex challenges, to execute professional and flawless events, and to do this while exercising extreme discretion when necessary. It’s all part of our service commitment. We deliver a higher standard of ingenuity, quality and professionalism and offer world-class technical expertise to support our customer’s challenging needs. We partner with our clients to produce smooth and engaging online events that inspire their attendees. Our technology portfolio, level of service, industry experience, attention to detail, and anticipation of challenges are the primary reasons we maintain long term relationships with our customers. We invite you to partner with us on your next event. We guarantee your audience and stakeholders will be impressed. Visit us at xcytedigital.com
Certain statements in this news release are forward-looking statements and are prospective in nature, including statements with respect to the Acquiror’s future intentions regarding the securities the Issuer. Forward-looking statements are not based on historical facts, but rather on current expectations and projections about future events and are therefore subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from the future results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such statements are qualified in their entirety by the inherent risks and uncertainties surrounding future expectations. Such forward-looking statements should therefore be construed in light of such factors, and the Acquiror is not under any obligation, and expressly disclaims any intention or obligation, to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.
For further information, please contact:
Xcyte Digital Corp.
Randy Selman, Chief Executive Officer and Director
Phone: (647) 777 7501
Email: [email protected]
Nikhil Thadani, Sophic Capital
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (647) 777 7501
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE: Xcyte Digital Corp.
Featured Image @ FreePik
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Xcyte Digital Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Xcyte Digital Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) thirty-eight thousand and six hundred American dollars for 26 days (20 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Xcyte Digital Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Xcyte Digital Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Xcyte Digital Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Xcyte Digital Corp. intends to offer; (e) Xcyte Digital Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Xcyte Digital Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Xcyte Digital Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Xcyte Digital Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Xcyte Digital Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Xcyte Digital Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (e) Xcyte Digital Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (f) political and regulatory stability; (g) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (h) changes in applicable legislation; (i) stability in financial and capital markets; and (j) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Xcyte Digital Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Xcyte Digital Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Xcyte Digital Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Xcyte Digital Corp.’s business operations (e) Xcyte Digital Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Xcyte Digital Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Xcyte Digital Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Xcyte Digital Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Xcyte Digital Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Xcyte Digital Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Xcyte Digital Corp. or such entities.
8) Investing is risky. The information provided in this article should not be considered as a substitute for professional financial consultation. Users should be aware that investing in any form carries inherent risks, and as such, there is a possibility of losing some or all of their investment. The value of investments can fluctuate significantly within a short period, and investors must understand that past performance is not indicative of future results. Additionally, users should exercise caution as transactions involving investments may be irreversible, even in cases of fraud or accidental actions. It is crucial to acknowledge that rapidly evolving laws and technical issues can have adverse effects on the usability, transferability, exchangeability, and value of investments. Furthermore, users must be cognizant of potential security risks associated with their investment activities. Individuals are strongly encouraged to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and carefully evaluate their risk tolerance before engaging in any investment endeavors. Market Jar Media Inc. is neither an investment adviser nor a broker-dealer. The information presented on the website is provided for informative purposes only and is not to be treated as a recommendation to make any specific investment. No such information on PressReach.com constitutes advice or a recommendation.