VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 19, 2023 — Clarity Metals Corp. (“Clarity” or the “Company”) (CSE:CMET, OTC:CLGCF, FSE:27G0) is pleased to announce that it has received preliminary results from an airborne Triaxial Magnetometer survey flown over the Company’s Fecteau Gold Project located in the prolific Abitibi Greenstone belt of Quebec (the “Project”).
James Rogers CEO of Clarity comments: “The Company is pleased with the exploration developments we are making on this exciting gold project located adjacent to Osisko’s Windfall project.”
Clarity will utilize the data from this survey to interpret lithology and geological structures which are known in the Abitibi to have a control on gold mineralization. This data will be combined with results from the other winter exploration efforts including a diamond drilling program and a comprehensive remote sensing program to advance our knowledge of the area further prioritizing current targets as well as generate new targets.
The preliminary results of Reduced-to-Pole Total Magnetic Intensity (“RTP-TMI”) are illustrated in Figure 1 along with the exploration targets on the property which were generated by previous operators by means of gold in grain till sampling and targeted IP surveys. The property is known to host two types of mineralization: VMS (Cu-Zn-Au) and mesothermal gold.
VMS targets are represented in the field by numerous gossans of semi-massive to massive sulphides located along and near an east-west trending rhyolite-dacite contact observed over 10 km of strike. Past drilling near surface intersected anomalous copper-zinc intervals associated with anomalous gold. Mesothermal gold bearing quartz veins are observed at both ends of the property (western and eastern portions) where the volcanic sequence is folded. East-west striking meter-scale shear veins developed parallel to the axial plane of the folds.
This helicopter-borne survey was conducted by Axiom Exploration Group Ltd. (“Axiom”) with a specially designed GEM Systems GSMP 35A Airborne Potassium Vapor high-resolution magnetometers mounted on a non-magnetic stinger in a triaxial array. The surveyed comprised 768 line km using 75 m line spacing providing a markedly higher-resolution map than the 2008 survey for locating any structural or lithological breaks.
Figure 1 Fecteau Property preliminary results showing RTP-TMI from recently completed airborne Triaxial Magnetometer survey.
Figure 2 Location of Fecteau Gold Project showing nearby projects.
Mr. Rory Kutluoglu P. Geo., a member of the advisory board and a consultant of the Company, is a Qualified Person as defined in National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects and has reviewed the technical information in this news release.
Clarity Metals Corp. is a Canadian mineral exploration project generator company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of precious and base metals projects. Clarity’s exploration mandate is global and focused on countries with established legal and regulatory systems supporting mining investment. The Company is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, and is listed on the CSE under the symbol “CMET”.
Clarity recently entered into an option agreement to acquire 50% of the Lithium381 Project adjacent to Allkem Limited’s (“Allkem”) James Bay Lithium feasibility stage project. See Clarity news release dated December 7, 2022.
The Company was also recently assigned an option to acquire 100% of the Fecteau project located in the prolific Abitibi gold belt adjacent to Osisko Mining’s Windfall project. See Clarity news release dated November 22, 2022.
Additionally, Clarity has title on several early-stage projects in British Columbia and Newfoundland:
- Empirical Gold Copper Molybdenite Property (10,518 ha) – Lillooet, B.C.
- Tyber Gold Copper Silver Property (928 ha) – Southeast Vancouver Island, B.C.
- Gretna Green Gold Copper Silver Property (1,331 ha) – Port Alberni, Vancouver Island, B.C.
- Harp Lake Nickel Property (3,452 ha) – Labrador, NL
- Eddies Cove MVT Property (450 ha) –NW Newfoundland
- Hare Bay Nickel Property (750 ha) –NW Newfoundland
To learn more about Clarity Metals Corp. and its projects please visit www.claritygoldcorp.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
This news release contains forward-looking statements. All statements, other than statements of historical fact that address activities, events or developments that the Company believes, expects or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements in this news release include statements regarding: the drilling program on the Property; The forward-looking statements reflect management’s current expectations based on information currently available and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that may cause outcomes to differ materially from those discussed in the forward-looking statements including: that Company may not complete the drilling program on the Property as proposed; that the Company may not be able to make the incur the expenditures on the Property; and other factors beyond the control of the parties. Although the Company believes that the assumptions inherent in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and, accordingly, undue reliance should not be put on such statements due to their inherent uncertainty. Factors that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations include general market conditions and other factors beyond the control of the Company. The Company expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.
The Canadian Securities Exchange (operated by CNSX Markets Inc.) has neither approved nor disapproved of the contents of this press release.
Featured Image MegaPixl @ Milslav78
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2)The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Clarity Metals Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Clarity Metals Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) forty-six thousand, three hundred and twenty US dollars for 24 days (18 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Clarity Metals Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Clarity Metals Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Clarity Metals Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Clarity Metals Corp. intends to offer; (e) Clarity Metals Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Clarity Metals Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Clarity Metals Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Clarity Metals Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Clarity Metals Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Clarity Metals Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Clarity Metals Corp.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Clarity Metals Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Clarity Metals Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Clarity Metals Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Clarity Metals Corp.s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Clarity Metals Corp.’s business operations (e) Clarity Metals Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Clarity Metals Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Clarity Metals Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Clarity Metals Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Clarity Metals Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Clarity Metals Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Clarity Metals Corp. or such entities.