Vancouver, British Columbia, October 5, 2023 – Cosa Resources Corp. (CSE:COSA) (OTCQB:COSAF) (FRA:SSKU) (“Cosa” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the expansion of its 100% owned Orion Property in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan (“Orion” or the “Property”). Additionally, the Company announces that it has entered into a market-making agreement with Generation IACP (“GIACP”) pursuant to which GIACP has agreed to provide certain market-making services to the Company in accordance with the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange (“CSE”).
- Orion expanded to 9000 hectares with two new claims totalling 5119 hectares
- Over 10 kilometres of additional prospective magnetic low strike length acquired via low-cost staking
- Orion expansion area covers the interpreted southern extension of the Larocque uranium corridor, host to the Hurricane deposit and Alligator Lake and Larocque Lake uranium zones
Keith Bodnarchuk, President & CEO, commented: “Our technical team continues to deliver in a highly competitive staking environment. Land in the Athabasca Basin is at a premium and adding over 10 kilometres of a prospective trend is a win for our team. Year to date, we have added more than 73,000 hectares of land, and our entire portfolio remains 100% owned.”
Andy Carmichael, VP of Exploration commented: “We are pleased to have more than doubled the prospective magnetic low strike length contained by our 100% owned Orion property. As with the original Orion claim, this ground is highly underexplored and is prospective for uranium exploration.”
Orion is located 29 kilometres west of the Cigar Lake uranium mine and 29 kilometres north of the McArthur River uranium mine (Figure 1). The Property covers the interpreted intersection of the Larocque uranium corridor and a splay off the Cable Bay Shear Zone (Figure 2).
Competitive staking in September added two claims to the Property totaling 5119 hectares and covering an additional 10 kilometres of prospective magnetic low strike length. The newly added strike includes the interpreted southern extension of the Larocque uranium trend, host to the Hurricane uranium deposit and the Larocque Lake and Alligator Lake uranium zones (Figure 2). Staking of the new claims was largely driven by preliminary interpretation of results from Cosa’s July 2023 MobileMT airborne survey over the Ursa and Orion properties.
The single historical drill hole completed on Orion is interpreted to have missed the targeted conductor. Historical drilling along strike to the west of Orion intersected zones of structural disruption in the sandstone with illitic hydrothermal alteration and anomalous uranium geochemistry, including 0.05% U3O8 over 1.0 metres (932.4-933.4 metres) immediately above the unconformity in PAR-03 associated with hydrothermal hematite alteration.
Future work at Orion is expected to include additional MobileMT™ surveying to identify areas for high-quality ground geophysical surveying to generate targets for subsequent diamond drilling. The Company aims to share results of the recently received 3-D inversion of the MobileMT™ survey over Ursa and Orion properties in the coming weeks.
Figure 1 – Cosa’s Athabasca Basin Region Uranium Property Portfolio
Figure 2 – Orion Property Expansion
Market Maker Engagement
Generation IACP is a registered broker and member of the Canadian Investment Regulatory Organization (formerly, the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada), the TSX Venture Exchange, the CSE, the NEO Exchange, and is a Participating Organization as such term is defined in the rules and policies of the Toronto Stock Exchange. GIACP will provide market-making services with the objective of maintaining a reasonable market and improving the liquidity of the Company’s common shares on the CSE (the “Services”).
In exchange for Services, Cosa has agreed to pay GIACP a monthly cash fee of C$7500 for an initial term of twelve months (the “Initial Term”). The Initial Term shall be automatically renewed for subsequent six month periods (together with the “Initial Term”, the “Term”), unless the Company provides written notice of termination to GIACP at least 30 days prior to the end of the Term or GIACP provides a written notice of termination to the Company. Cosa and GIACP act at arm’s length and are unrelated and unaffiliated entities. Neither GIACP nor its affiliates or associates have any direct or indirect interest in the Company nor will such entities receive any shares, stock options, warrants, or other securities as compensation for the Services. GIACP does not currently own any shares in the Company; however, GIACP and its clients may acquire an interest in the securities of the Company in the future.
About Cosa Resources Corp.
Cosa Resources Corp. is a Canadian mineral exploration company based in Vancouver, BC and is focused on the exploration of its uranium properties in northern Saskatchewan. The portfolio includes nine uranium exploration properties totaling over 160,000 ha across the Athabasca Basin region.
The team behind Cosa Resources has a track record of success in Saskatchewan, with several decades of combined experience in uranium exploration, discovery, and development in the province.
The Company’s disclosure of technical or scientific information in this press release has been reviewed and approved by Andy Carmichael, P. Geo., Vice President, Exploration for Cosa. Mr. Carmichael is a Qualified Person as defined under the terms of National Instrument 43-101.
Keith Bodnarchuk, President and CEO
+1 888-899-2672 (COSA)
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor the Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This news release includes certain “Forward‐Looking Statements” within the meaning of applicable securities laws. When used in this news release, the words “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “target”, “plan”, “forecast”, “may”, “would”, “could”, “schedule” and similar words or expressions, identify forward‐looking statements or information. These forward-looking statements or information relate to, among other things: the exploration, development, and production at the Company’s mineral projects.
Forward‐looking statements and forward‐looking information relating to any future mineral production, liquidity, enhanced value and capital markets profile of the Company, future growth potential for the Company and its business, and future exploration plans are based on management’s reasonable assumptions, estimates, expectations, analyses and opinions, which are based on management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, and other factors that management believes are relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, but which may prove to be incorrect. Assumptions have been made regarding, among other things, the price of metals; no escalation in the severity of public health pandemics; costs of exploration and development; the estimated costs of development of exploration projects; the Company’s ability to operate in a safe and effective manner.
These statements reflect the Company’s respective current views with respect to future events and are necessarily based upon a number of other assumptions and estimates that, while considered reasonable by management, are inherently subject to significant business, economic, competitive, political and social uncertainties and contingencies. Many factors, both known and unknown, could cause actual results, performance, or achievements to be materially different from the results, performance or achievements that are or may be expressed or implied by such forward‐looking statements or forward-looking information and the Company has made assumptions and estimates based on or related to many of these factors. Such factors include, without limitation: the Company’s dependence on one mineral project; precious metals price volatility; risks associated with the conduct of the Company’s mining activities; regulatory, consent or permitting delays; risks relating to reliance on the Company’s management team and outside contractors; the Company’s inability to obtain insurance to cover all risks, on a commercially reasonable basis or at all; currency fluctuations; risks regarding the failure to generate sufficient cash flow from operations; risks relating to project financing and equity issuances; risks and unknowns inherent in all mining projects; contests over title to properties, particularly title to undeveloped properties; laws and regulations governing the environment, health and safety; the ability of the communities in which the Company operates to manage and cope with the implications of public health crises 19; the economic and financial implications of public health crises to the Company; operating or technical difficulties in connection with mining or development activities; employee relations, labour unrest or unavailability; the Company’s interactions with surrounding communities; the speculative nature of exploration and development; stock market volatility; conflicts of interest among certain directors and officers; lack of liquidity for shareholders of the Company; litigation risk; and the factors identified in the Company’s public disclosure documents. Readers are cautioned against attributing undue certainty to forward‐looking statements or forward-looking information. Although the Company has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, there may be other factors that cause results not to be anticipated, estimated or intended. The Company does not intend, and does not assume any obligation, to update these forward‐looking statements or forward-looking information to reflect changes in assumptions or changes in circumstances or any other events affecting such statements or information, other than as required by applicable law.
Featured Image @ FreePik
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Cosa Resources Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Cosa Resources Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) sixty one thousand seven hundred sixty USD for 31 days (23 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Cosa Resources Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Cosa Resources Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Cosa Resources Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Cosa Resources Corp. intends to offer; (e) Cosa Resources Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Cosa Resources Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Cosa Resources Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Cosa Resources Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Cosa Resources Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Cosa Resources Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Cosa Resources Corp.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Cosa Resources Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Cosa Resources Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Cosa Resources Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Cosa Resources Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Cosa Resources Corp.’s business operations (e) Cosa Resources Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Cosa Resources Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Cosa Resources Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Cosa Resources Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Cosa Resources Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Cosa Resources Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Cosa Resources Corp. or such entities.
8) Investing is risky. The information provided in this article should not be considered as a substitute for professional financial consultation. Users should be aware that investing in any form carries inherent risks, and as such, there is a possibility of losing some or all of their investment. The value of investments can fluctuate significantly within a short period, and investors must understand that past performance is not indicative of future results. Additionally, users should exercise caution as transactions involving investments may be irreversible, even in cases of fraud or accidental actions. It is crucial to acknowledge that rapidly evolving laws and technical issues can have adverse effects on the usability, transferability, exchangeability, and value of investments. Furthermore, users must be cognizant of potential security risks associated with their investment activities. Individuals are strongly encouraged to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and carefully evaluate their risk tolerance before engaging in any investment endeavors. Market Jar Media Inc. is neither an investment adviser nor a broker-dealer. The information presented on the website is provided for informative purposes only and is not to be treated as a recommendation to make any specific investment. No such information on PressReach.com constitutes advice or a recommendation.