NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The in-car Wi-Fi market is estimated to grow by USD 270.53 billion from 2023 to 2028, growing at a CAGR of 49.01%. The in-car Wi-Fi market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer in-car Wi-Fi market are AB Volvo, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, BYD Co. Ltd., Chongqing Changan Automobile Co. Ltd., Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co., Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Kia Motors Corp., Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Mercedes Benz Group AG, Mitsubishi Motors Corp., NIO Ltd., Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Rairdons Subaru of Auburn, Renault SAS, SsangYong Motor Co., Tesla Inc., Toyota Motor Corp., and Volkswagen AG. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a Free Sample before buying
- AB Volvo – The company offers in-car Wi-Fi with connection for up to eight devices, and can use onboard apps, stream music, and receive real-time traffic updates whilst passengers can choose their own online entertainment.
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG – The company offers in-car Wi-Fi such as BMW car hotspot LTE that is permanently integrated with wifi in the car and retrofitting wifi in the car which provides high-speed mobile internet technology to the road.
- Porsche AG – The company offers in-car Wi-Fi such as Porsche Connect that can respond to live traffic conditions at all times and get all the latest online information, including route updates.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
By Geography, the market is classified as Europe, APAC, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America. Europe will have the largest share of the market, with a contribution of 50% to the global market growth. Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK are the major countries contributing to the market growth in the region. This growth is attributed to the high penetration of luxury cars in these countries. Furthermore, the improving economic conditions in these countries are boosting the demand for luxury vehicles. This leads to the increased demand for in-car Wi-Fi in Europe. Download a free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Wide range of data plans for in-car Wi-Fi to suit individual needs
- Key Trend – Big data platform provided by connected cars
- Major Challenges – Consumer reluctance to adopt in-car Wi-Fi
- The 3G and 4G segment will have significant market share growth during the forecast period. Several prominent OEMs, such as JLR, Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), BMW, FCA, Toyota Motors, and Nissan, provide in-car Wi-Fi in their offerings at 3G data speeds. It is expected to be upgraded to faster 4G LTE networks during the forecast period. Moreover, developed regions such as Europe and North America are expected to switch to 5G connectivity. This will further drive the growth of the segment during the same period.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View a Free Sample Report
The automotive software market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.25% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 12,754.64 million.
The automotive rear-seat infotainment market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.92% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 6,855.58 million.
Motorcycle Instrument Cluster Market Scope
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
Europe, APAC, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America
US, China, Japan, Germany, and France
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Technology
7 Market Segmentation by Application
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Vendor Landscape
12 Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/in-car-wi-fi-market-to-grow-by-usd-270-53-billion-from-2023-to-2028–market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-ab-volvo-bayerische-motoren-werke-ag-and-byd-co-ltd-and-many-more—technavio-302001017.html
Featured image: I Stock © CHUNYIP WONG