NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The Cell Culture Market by Product, End-user, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2023-2027 report has been published by Technavio. Market size is forecast to grow by USD 17.74 billion between 2022 and 2027 at a CAGR of 11.3%. The market is driven by factors such as the increase in infectious diseases, growing demand for biopharmaceuticals, and high growth potential from emerging regions. However, the high cost of equipment is hindering the market growth. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of growth opportunities at regional levels, new product launches, the latest trends, and the post-pandemic recovery of the global market. Download A PDF Sample Report
By region, the global cell culture market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World. North America is estimated to contribute 39% to the growth of the global market over the forecast period. The vendors operating in the region are making significant investments in new manufacturing facilities. This coupled with the rising number of cancer cases is driving the growth of the cell culture market in North America. Buy the report
The cell culture market report includes information on the key products and recent developments of leading vendors, including:
- Agilent Technologies Inc. – The company offers cell culture products such as Seahorse XF cell culture plates.
- Becton Dickinson and Co. – The company offers cell culture products such as BD BACTEC Peds Plus medium and BD BACTEC Lytic Anaerobic medium.
- Bio Techne Corp. – The company offers cell culture products such as New ExCellerate iPSC Expansion Medium.
- CLS Cell Lines Service GmbH – The company offers cell culture products such as 3T3-Swiss albino growing culture.
The competitive scenario categorizes companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, and growth in market share among others. Request a Sample
- By product, the market is segmented into consumables and equipment. The consumables segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2022.
- By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World. North America held the largest share of the market in 2022.
- The 3D cell culture market size is expected to increase by USD 1.28 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 15.69%. The increase in infectious diseases is notably driving the 3D cell culture market growth, although factors such as high cost of equipment may impede the market growth.
- The cell culture media and reagents market size is expected to increase by USD 2.26 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.03%. The advancements in the life science industry is notably driving the cell culture media and reagents market growth, although factors such as lack of skilled personnel may impede the market growth.
Technavio’s library includes over 17,000+ reports, covering more than 2,000 emerging technologies. Subscribe to our “Basic Plan” at just USD 5,000 and get lifetime access to Technavio Insights
What are the key data covered in this cell culture market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period.
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the size of the cell culture market and its contribution to the parent market.
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior.
- Growth of the market across North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World.
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of cell culture market vendors.
Table of contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Product
7 Market Segmentation by End-User
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cell-culture-market-size-to-increase-by-usd-17-74-billion–the-increase-in-infectious-disease-drives-the-market-growth–technavio-301991450.html
Featured image: DepositPhotos © JanPietruszka