Vancouver, British Columbia – November 30, 2022 –Noram Lithium Corp. (“Noram” or the “Company”) (TSXV:NRM | OTCQB:NRVTF | Frankfurt:N7R) is pleased to review the Company’s activities during 2022 and to highlight upcoming catalysts at its 100%-owned high-grade Zeus Lithium Project in Clayton Valley, Nevada.
Highlights of 2022 Corporate Milestones:
- COMPLETION OF STRATEGIC FINANCING:
- Closing of US$14 Million strategic financing with Waratah Capital Advisors and Lithium Royalty Corp. at $0.825 with no warrant and no finder’s fee or commission. Noram is now fully financed through 2023 to complete a Definitive Feasibility Study (“DFS”).
- ADDITIONAL MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENTS:
- In March 2022, the Company appointed Bradley C. Peek, as Vice President of Exploration.
- In August 2022, the Company appointed Simon D. Studer, as Vice President of Corporate Development – Europe.
- In October 2022, the Company appointed Dr. Vahid Sohrabi, as Technical Advisor to the Board.
- ZEUS PROJECT ADVANCEMENT:
- Completed Phase VI exploration program consisting of 12 holes on time and within budget. The focus of the program was to upgrade existing inferred resources into the measured indicated categories to be utilized in the Pre-Feasibility Study.
- All drill holes intersected high grade lithium over significant lengths and, upon completion in the coming weeks, the Company anticipates a robust 6th resource model that may align Noram with our peers regarding contained measured and indicated resources of lithium carbonate equivalent (“LCE”).
- ANALYST COVERAGE RECEIVED:
- Two groups announced analyst coverage: Koby Kushner – Mining Analyst at Red Cloud Securities and Sid Rajeev – Fundamental Research Corp.
“2022 was another successful year for Noram and our shareholders. We will end the year in a very strong cash position, with a tightly controlled share structure, debt free, fully financed to reach the final feasibility stage, and with no further dilution to our shareholders until 2024,” stated Mr. Sandy McDougall, CEO of Noram. “We remain confident that our pre-feasibility study will be completed in early 2023, and noting the importance of this technical report, our technical team and consultants are working through all components to deliver a quality report. I look forward to a very busy 2023 as we focus on de-risking the Zeus Lithium Project to further rerate Noram amongst its peers.”
The technical information contained in this news release has been reviewed and approved by Bradley C. Peek, MSc, CPG, Vice President Exploration for Noram, who is a Qualified Person as defined under National Instrument 43-101.
Engagement of Native Ads, Inc.
Noram has retained Native Ads, Inc. (“Native Ads”), an arms-length party, to provide investor relations services in the form of strategic digital media services, marketing and data analytics services including, but not limited to, content development, video production and editing, website development, median buying and distribution, and campaign reporting and optimization. These services are set to commence in December 2022 pursuant to a consulting agreement dated November 23, 2022, and the Company has agreed to pay Native Ads fees totaling $90,000 USD for an initial service period of 6 months.
Native Ads has agreed to comply with all applicable securities laws and the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange in providing the services to the Company. Native Ads has offices in Vancouver, B.C. and New York, NY and delivers services to a diverse group of clients across North America, providing strategic digital media services, marketing and data analytic services and provides services to a diverse group of clients across North America. The appointment of Native Ads is subject to approval by the TSX Venture Exchange.
About Noram Lithium Corp.
Noram Lithium Corp. (TSXV:NRM | OTCQB:NRVTF | Frankfurt:N7R) is a well-financed Canadian based advanced Lithium development stage company with less than 90 million shares issued and a fully funded treasury. Noram is aggressively advancing its Zeus Lithium Project in Nevada from the development-stage level through the completion of a Pre-Feasibility Study in early 2023.
The Company’s flagship asset is the Zeus Lithium Project (“Zeus”), located in Clayton Valley, Nevada. The Zeus Project contains a current 43-101 measured and indicated resource estimate* of 363 million tonnes grading 923 ppm lithium, and an inferred resource of 827 million tonnes grading 884 ppm lithium utilizing a 400 ppm Li cut-off. In December 2021, a robust PEA** indicated an After-Tax NPV (8) of US$1.3 Billion and IRR of 31% using US$9,500/tonne Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (LCE). Using the LCE long term forecast of US$14,250/tonne, the PEA indicates an After-Tax NPV (8%) of approximately US$2.67 Billion and an IRR of 52%.
Please visit our web site for further information: www.noramlithiumcorp.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chief Executive Officer and Director
For additional information please contact:
Peter A. Ball
President and Chief Operating Officer
Featured Image Depositphotos @ Tashka
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This news release may contain forward-looking information which is not comprised of historical facts. Forward-looking information involves risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual events, results, performance, prospects and opportunities to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information. Forward-looking information in this news release includes statements regarding, among other things, the completion transactions completed in the Agreement. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking information include, but are not limited to, regulatory approval processes. Although Noram believes that the assumptions used in preparing the forward-looking information in this news release are reasonable, including that all necessary regulatory approvals will be obtained in a timely manner, undue reliance should not be placed on such information, which only applies as of the date of this news release, and no assurance can be given that such events will occur in the disclosed time frames or at all. Noram disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, other than as required by applicable securities laws. *Updated Lithium Mineral Resource Estimate, Zeus Project, Clayton Valley, Esmeralda County, Nevada, USA (August 2021) **Preliminary Economic Assessment Zeus Project, ABH Engineering (December 2021).
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2)The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Noram Lithium Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Noram Lithium Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) sixty-nine thousand, four hundred and eighty US dollars for 24 days (18 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Noram Lithium Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Noram Lithium Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Noram Lithium Corp.s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Noram Lithium Corp. intends to offer; (e) Noram Lithium Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Noram Lithium Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Noram Lithium Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Noram Lithium Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Noram Lithium Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Noram Lithium Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Noram Lithium Corp.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Noram Lithium Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Noram Lithium Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Noram Lithium Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Noram Lithium Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Noram Lithium Corp.’s business operations (e) Noram Lithium Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Noram Lithium Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Noram Lithium Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Noram Lithium Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Noram Lithium Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Noram Lithium Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Noram Lithium Corp. or such entities.