VANCOUVER, BC, March 10, 2022 – DevvStream Inc. (“DevvStream” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce receipt of conditional approval for listing with the Neo Exchange Inc. (the “NEO Exchange”), a tier one Canadian stock exchange based in Toronto. In conjunction with the proposed listing, the Company plans to trade under the stock symbol “DESG”, in reference to the Company’s unique strategy of tackling climate finance using a tech-focused approach while addressing all aspects of the Environment, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) equation.
Conditional Listing Approval
On March 3, 2022, the NEO Exchange conditionally approved the Company’s application for the listing of its subordinate voting shares. Listing is subject to the Company fulfilling all the requirements of the NEO Exchange, including confirmation of completion of the business combination with 131738 BC Ltd.
Sunny Trinh, CEO of DevvStream, noted “This is an exciting time for the Company. We are thrilled to be partnering with the NEO Exchange, known as Canada’s stock exchange for the innovation economy, which is directly aligned with our values of innovation, excellence, and a novel approach to solving crucial issues facing the planet.” Mr. Trinh continued, “We are an early mover in the public arena with this business model, and look forward to providing public investors with access to our holistic, unique, tech-focused climate finance approach. Following the closing of our $10M go-public financing, we are well-positioned to capitalize on our pipeline to help further our mission to reverse climate change while creating a positive social impact, and providing exposure to high-quality carbon offset projects to our investors.”
The Company is also pleased to announce that its CEO, Sunny Trinh, will be providing an introduction to DevvStream in a live webinar taking place on Monday March 14th, 2022, at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET. The webinar will be hosted by Focus Communications Investor Relations (FCIR) and Cory Fleck of the Korelin Economics Report. Participants are encouraged to submit any questions for the company prior to the event by e-mailing FCIR at [email protected].
Registration Link: https://event.webinarjam.com/channel/DevvStream
DevvStream believes that the solutions necessary to reverse climate change exists in the world today but are encumbered by barriers such as lack of financing. DevvStream helps to remove this barrier by providing non-dilutive capital to enable companies with solutions necessary to reduce or eliminate CO2 emissions in exchange for carbon credit rights. Through these rights, the Company generates and manages carbon credits by utilizing the most technologically advanced, blockchain-based platform. The Company invests in green projects that generate renewable energy, improve energy efficiencies, eliminate or reduce emissions and sequester carbon directly from the air. DevvStream’s business model includes mutual collaboration and partnership with Devvio, a leading ESG-focused blockchain company, Xpansiv, the world’s largest voluntary carbon credit exchange, and United Cities North America, an affiliate of the United Nations with a focus building sustainable and net-zero smart cities and communities.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors,
Sunny Trinh, CEO
SOURCE: DevvStream Inc.
Featured Image MegaPixl @ Noipornpan
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2)The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, DevvStream Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from DevvStream Inc.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) one hundred and ninety one thousand eight hundred Canadian dollars for 19 days (14 business days). Principals and employees of Native Ads, Inc. and Market Jar Media Inc. do own securities of DevvStream Inc., and may own (or may in the future acquire) securities of other companies mentioned in this article.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar, its affiliates and its respective directors, officers and employees (the “Market Jar Group”) hold two hundred fifty thousand shares of DevvESG Streaming, Inc., which were purchased in a private placement at a price of $0.06 per share in October of 2021, and 29,375 warrants which were purchased in a private placement at a price of $0.80 per warrant in January 2022. The Market Jar Group has not sold any shares prior to the Campaign. The Market Jar Group will not buy or sell any of the shares it owns of the Company during the Campaign. The Market Jar Group has no intention to sell any of the shares it owns for a period of up to 90 days after completion of the Campaign. After such period, the Market Jar Group may elect to sell the shares it owns..
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding DevvStream Inc.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to DevvStream Inc.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) DevvStream Inc.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that DevvStream Inc. intends to offer; (e) DevvStream Inc.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) DevvStream Inc.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) DevvStream Inc.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) DevvStream Inc.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute DevvStream Inc.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) DevvStream Inc.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) DevvStream Inc.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) DevvStream Inc.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of DevvStream Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) DevvStream Inc.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact DevvStream Inc.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing DevvStream Inc.’s business operations (e) DevvStream Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, DevvStream Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does DevvStream Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither DevvStream Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of DevvStream Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of DevvStream Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of DevvStream Inc. or such entities.