Web3 offers a plethora of opportunites for companies to better interact and serve their customers. It enables marketers to design rich, immersive experiences for users to interact with digital assets and NFTs, such as what Moonray is doing within their game.
Retailers can offer tailored shopping experiences and on-chain loyalty programs, while social companies can foster stronger communities with producers and watchers. Companies who participate in web3 can generate new revenue streams, increase user engagement, and drive incentive redemption among partner businesses.
Many companies, however, confront major difficulties that prohibit them from capitalizing on these prospects. The intricacy of web3 wallets, which store digital assets, facilitate transactions, and serve as users’ digital identities, is a huge difficulty. Wallets have traditionally made it difficult for customers to access and benefit from web3’s capabilities due to their convoluted mnemonic seeds and counterintuitive user interfaces.
Companies can now design web3 experiences that are accessible to everyone, regardless of technological knowledge, in a world where wallets are simple.
Major US crypto exchange Coinbase just revealed its new Wallet as a Service (WaaS) service that will let businesses create blockchain wallets specifically for their own clients.
WaaS is a powerful tool for organizations wishing to tap into the possibilities of web3. It allows gamers to exchange in-game objects and currencies and creates new pathways for loyalty programs such as token-based rewards. Companies may provide wallets to their customers right in their apps, with onboarding as simple as a username and password.
Another company focused on making Web3 accessible to everyone in a safe and secure environment is The INX Digital Company, Inc. (NEO:INXD) (OTCQB:INXDF). In 2021, INX Digital became the first SEC-registered digital security IPO, gaining $84 million in funding from more than 7,250 retail and institutional investors. INX also launched INX.One, the first digital asset trading platform for both cryptocurrencies and security tokens that is regulated by the SEC.
The company’s INX.One platform is a real Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) platform designed for raising capital by offering an end-to-end solution that simplifies the issuance process by supplying everything required to issue a digital security token to raise cash. INX.One is a multi-blockchain ecosystem that provides more options and an amazing user experience – all on a regulated and fully-licensed platform.
INX Announces World’s First Blockchain-Powered Dividend Distribution
On March 23, INX announced that it will be facilitating the world’s first security token dividend distribution on the INX.One platform using blockchain technology. HGC Info Tech, a leading digital SaaS service provider and the issuer of Trucpal Tokens, is leveraging INX Digital’s SEC-registered Transfer Agent solution to distribute dividends in the form of USDC stablecoins on the blockchain.
HGC’s blockchain-powered dividend payment is the first of its kind, representing the next evolution in digital asset investing. The dividend payout provides issuers with greater opportunity to cut operational costs, engage with investors and raise capital. For investors, it offers an opportunity for additional wealth creation that wasn’t previously available and provides liquidity.
Trucpal Token, which was first listed on the INX.One platform in July 2022, is exclusively available on the INX.One platform to accredited US investors and non-US investors.
INX Is Integrating With Polygon
INX Digital also recently announced that it will fully support the Polygon Blockchain for secondary listings on INX.One – the world’s first and only fully-regulated, end-to-end platform for listing and trading SEC-registered securities tokens and cryptocurrencies. The addition of Polygon to INX‘s ATS is another step forward in the joint objective of ushering in the new digital economy by transferring real-world assets onto the blockchain.
Polygon, which was introduced in 2017, enables blockchain networks to connect and grow while attempting to build a multi-chain ecosystem. It wants to rank among the top three Web3 platforms in the world and has worked with well-known companies like Coca-Cola and Starbucks.
Polygon was created to work in tandem with the Ethereum network in order to improve functionality by lowering transaction fees, boosting throughput, and encouraging infrastructure development. The largest Ethereum scaling platform contains over 53,000 dapps and has become the de facto Web3 platform.
The network provides a wide range of high-quality services, including decentralized finance (DeFi) dapps like Aave, Curve, Balancer, and Uniswap, as well as the best gaming and metaverse platforms like Decentraland, Somnium Space, Sandbox, Atari (multiverse), and Aavegotchi, which are now easily accessible to INX users and issuers.
INX’s mission is to help US and foreign investors gain access to the rising opportunities in the digital economy. INX.One provides a worldwide standard for effectively achieving financial market democratization while also providing the required regulatory safeguards through close coordination with US and global regulators.
INX Digital remains the industry leader in providing innovative trading and capital-raising financial instruments to organizations and companies globally.
Find out more about INX (NEO:INXD) (OTCQB:INXDF) by clicking here or going to their website at https://www.inx.co/investors-main/.
Featured Image @ Depositphotos
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) two-hundred and eight thousand, three hundred and ninety-four USD dollars for 19 days (15 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. intends to offer; (e) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC..’s milestone projections and targets; (f) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC.’s business operations (e) THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of THE INX DIGITAL COMPANY, INC. or such entities.