Vancouver, B.C. – August 25, 2022, Clarity Gold Corp. (“Clarity” or the “Company”) (CSE:CLAR, OTC:CLGCF, FSE:27G) is pleased to announce that it has entered into and closed an agreement to acquire three mineral exploration properties comprising a total 4,650 ha of mineral claims in Newfoundland and Labrador namely the Harp Lake Nickel Property, the Eddies Cove MVT Property, and Hare Bay Nickel Property (collectively, the “Properties”), pursuant to a mineral property purchase agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) dated August 23, 2022 with two arm’s length vendors, one of which is currently a consultant of the Company.
Harp Lake Nickel Property
- 3,452.5 ha of Mineral Claims.
- Anomalous Cu-Ni in Mesoproterozoic Mafic-Intrusive – (1.98% Cu, 1.67% Ni, 0.174% Co).
- ~70km south of Voisey’s Bay.
- Located in Central Northern Labrador, 100 Km West of Hopedale and 100 km South-West of Natuashish and 210 km Northwest of Goose Bay.
- Claim can be accessed by Float Plane landing on Harp Lake or By Helicopter from Goose Bay.
- Post WW2 – British Newfoundland Exploration briefly explored the area- No records.
- 1964-1980 – Area was mapped by Emslie in 1964 and 1980 and Taylor in 1972.
- 1973-1975 – Kennco Exploration investigated the area which was then completed by Falconbridge Ltd.
- Platinum Canada Incorporated is also reported to have been in the area. Potentially within the 1975 time period (Ryan et al.1995).
- 1996 – Goldnev Resources Airborne Geophysics and Local Prospecting. Historical samples include.
- Sample 2021306 (8,800 Cu ppm, 16,700 Ni ppm, 14,500 Co ppm) (utm 561225, 6099825).
- Sample 2021800 (12,000 Cu ppm, 1,1200 Ni ppm, 990 Co ppm) (utm 561225, 6099825).
- Sample 2244228 (19,800 Cu ppm, 4,500 Ni ppm, 1,300 Co ppm) (utm 553610, 6097445).
Located in the Harp Lake Intrusive suite of Central Labrador, the Harp Lake Nickel Property hosts rocks comprised of Mesoproterozoic (1350 Ma), Leucogabbro to Leucotroctolite within mafic Intrusives rocks. Locally, multiple anomalous values of Cu, Ni, and Co are reported from Pyrrhotite and Chalcopyrite in Gossanous Zones. Goldnev Resources Inc. published a report in 1996 that described the mineralization as related to Gossanous structurally controlled zones. The current claims are located only 70 km South of Voisey Bay Layered Mafic Intrusive Cu-Ni Mine.Figure 1: Harp Lake Nickel Property – Central Northern Labrador.
Eddies Cove MVT Target
- 450 ha of mineral claims.
- targeting Pb Zn Mississippi Valley Type (“MVT”) Mineralisation.
- Road accessible.
- 57 km west of the town of Saint Anthony.
- In 1976-1977 after the Newfoundland Government identified Eddies Cove as a Potential Pb-Zn Target.
- Chevron Canada Ltd. discovered additional anomalous samples ranging from 5-15% Zn over 0.3 m and 0.5-1% Pb over 3 m.
- Trench samples identified anomalous hits such as (2.04Pb% and 0.02% Zn), (3.4% Pb and 0.25% Zn), (2.5% Pb and 0.04%Zn).
- 1976-1977 – Newfoundland Government identified the property as being prospective for Pb and Zn
- Chevron Canada Ltd. – Identified anomalous targets of Pb Zn. 5-15% Zn and 0.5-1% Pb in a follow up to the Provincial government’s claims.
- 1979-1980 – Teck Exploration Limited – drilled the identified targets however failed to intersect any board zones of mineralization, the most significant being 1.39% Pb over 0.67m from 25.15m in drillhole DDH -EC-3-79 located 1km to the south of the property. Additional trench samples included (2.04Pb% and 0.02% Zn), (3.4% Pb and 0.25% Zn), (2.5% Pb and 0.04%Zn).
The regional geology consists of Middle Cambrian to Early Ordovician Carbonate Dolostone of the Port au Port Group. This is the same geological group that hosts the historically producing Daniels Harbour Zinc Mine directly south along trend of Eddies Cove. The claim group hosts a potential Sinistral thrust fault/ offset to the west of the anomalies which could create an additional opening for mineralization. Locally, Pb and Zn in the form of Galena and Sphalerite have been identified on surface and in drill core existing in minor fracture fills.
Figure 2: Eddies Cove MVT Target – Northwestern Newfoundland.
Hare Bay Nickel Property
- 750 ha of Mineral Claims.
- Mineralized showing in Hare Bay Allochthon of the Saint Anthony Ophiolite Complex.
- 15 km West of St. Anthony, North Western Newfoundland.
- 1.5 Km South East of Road 430 North of Hare Bay.
- 1986-1988 – Shear Exploration – No Available Records – No Money Spent on Claims.
- 1995-1996 – Dentonia Resources Ltd – No Available Records – No Money Spent on Claims.
- 2008-2009 – Eagle Ridge Mineral Ltd – No Available Records – No Money Spent on Claims.
- 2010-2012 – Altrus Resources Inc – No Available Records – No Money Spent on Claims.
The Hares Bay Allochthon of the Saint Anthony Ophiolite Complex belongs to the same Late Cambrian to Middle Ordovician Ophiolite family as the Bay of Islands Ophiolite Complex that hosts the York Harbour and Gregory River Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide projects. The Hares Bay Ophiolite has seen a significant amount of erosion compared to its Southern counter parts and all that remains is the deeper stratigraphy which is known here as the Ultramafic White Hills Peridotite.
Locally, this unexplored Ultramafic Peridotite has a single Ni Showing which was previously recorded; likely during the academic research which was performed in 1980 By Dolstol and Jamieson of Saint Marys and Dalhousie University. The occurrence is poorly documented however was described to include Pyrrhotite, Pentlandite, Chalcopyrite, Ilmenite and Magnetite mineralogy; A full Base metal mineralogical suite hinting at its Ultra Mafic Ni affiliation.
Figure 3: Hare Bay Nickel Property – Northwestern Newfoundland
Terms of Acquisition
Pursuant to the terms of the Purchase Agreement, the Company acquired the Properties for aggregate cash consideration of $15,000 and the issuance of 4,000,000 common shares (collectively, the “Shares”) in the capital of the Company at a deemed price of $0.10 per Share. The Company is relying upon the exemption from the prospectus requirement provided under Section 2.13 of National Instrument 45-106 – Prospectus Exemptions with respect to the issuance of the Shares in connection with the acquisition of the Properties and, accordingly, the Shares will be subject to a four-month-and-one-day statutory hold period in accordance with applicable securities laws.
Mr. Rory Kutluoglu P. Geo., a member of the advisory board and a consultant of the Company, is a Qualified Person as defined in National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”) and has reviewed the technical information in this news release. Historical information contained in this news release derived from previous workers Assessment Reports has not been field verified.
Clarity Gold Corp. is a Canadian mineral exploration project generator company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of precious and base metals projects. The company’s objective is to identify, acquire and develop gold-primary and base metals projects which have been overlooked, underfinanced or have become non-core assets and fallen dormant. Clarity’s exploration mandate is global and focused on countries with established legal and regulatory systems supporting mining investment. The Company is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, and is listed on the CSE under the symbol “CLAR”.
Clarity also has title on three additional early-stage projects in British Columbia:
- Empirical Gold Copper Molybdenite Property (10,518 ha) – Lillooet, B.C.
- Tyber Gold Copper Silver Property (928 ha) – Southeast Vancouver Island, B.C.
- Gretna Green Gold Copper Silver Property (1,331 ha) – Port Alberni, Vancouver Island, B.C.
To learn more about Clarity Gold Corp. and its projects please visit www.claritygoldcorp.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Featured Image MegaPixl @ Buranatrakul
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATION:
Except for statements of historical fact, this news release contains certain “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities law. Forward-looking information is frequently characterized by words such as “plan”, “expect”, “project”, “intend”, “believe”, “anticipate”, “estimate” and other similar words, or statements that certain events or conditions “may” occur. Forward-looking information in this press release includes, but is not limited to, statements regarding expectations of management regarding the potential of the mineralization on any of the Properties. Accordingly, forward-looking statements in this news release reflect management’s current expectations based on information currently available and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that may cause outcomes to differ materially from those discussed in the forward-looking statements including: that the exploration on the Properties may not go as planned or start when expected; that the Company may experience difficulties in drilling and carrying out related exploration work on the Properties; that the Company may be unsuccessful in discovering any mineralization on any of the Properties; that any mineralization found on any of the Properties may be uneconomic and not worthy of commercialization; the risk that the Company may lose access to any of the Properties; the risks that the Company may not find any minerals in commercially feasible quantities; that the Company may not raise enough money to fund its exploration plans; uncertainty of development plans and cost estimates; commodity price fluctuations; political or economic instability and regulatory changes; currency fluctuations; the state of the capital markets; uncertainty in the measurement of mineral reserves and resource estimates; the Company’s ability to attract and retain qualified personnel and management; potential labour unrest; and other risks and uncertainties identified under the heading “Risk Factors” in the Company’s continuous disclosure documents filed on SEDAR. Although the Company believes that the assumptions inherent in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and, accordingly, undue reliance should not be put on such statements due to their inherent uncertainty. Factors that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations include general market conditions and other factors beyond the control of the Company. The Company expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.
This news release also includes references with respect to claims with which had previous exploration work completed by other parties, including Goldnev Resources, Chevron Canada Ltd., the Newfoundland Government, and Teck Exploration Limited. The Company advises that, notwithstanding their proximity of location, discoveries of minerals on such adjacent or other nearby properties, any promising results thereof are not necessarily indicative of the mineralization of, or located on any of the Properties, or the Company’s ability to commercially exploit any of the Properties or to locate any commercially exploitable deposits therefrom.
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange (operated by CNSX Markets Inc.) nor its Regulation Services Provider have reviewed or accept responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of this release.
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2)The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Clarity Metals Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Clarity Metals Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) forty-six thousand, three hundred and twenty US dollars for 24 days (18 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Clarity Metals Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Clarity Metals Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Clarity Metals Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Clarity Metals Corp. intends to offer; (e) Clarity Metals Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Clarity Metals Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Clarity Metals Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Clarity Metals Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Clarity Metals Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Clarity Metals Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Clarity Metals Corp.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Clarity Metals Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Clarity Metals Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Clarity Metals Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Clarity Metals Corp.s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Clarity Metals Corp.’s business operations (e) Clarity Metals Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Clarity Metals Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Clarity Metals Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Clarity Metals Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Clarity Metals Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Clarity Metals Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Clarity Metals Corp. or such entities.