ATHA holds the largest reported cumulative exploration package in the Athabasca Basin – the world’s most prominent basin for uranium discoveries.
VANCOUVER, BC, April 11, 2023 – ATHA Energy Corp. (CSE:SASK)(“ATHA” or the “Company“), a Canadian-based uranium exploration company with assets in the Athabasca basin, is pleased to announce the commencement of trading today of its common shares on the Canadian Securities Exchange (“CSE“) under the trading symbol ‘SASK‘.
Key Investment Highlights of ATHA
- Largest Footprint in World’s Best Basin for Uranium: ATHA holds the largest reported exploration land package in the highest-grade uranium district in the world, with over 3.4 million acres held in Saskatchewan and Alberta’s Athabasca basin (see map below)1,2;
- Athabasca Basin Assets Staked by Renowned Team with a History of Value Creation: ATHA’s exploration assets have been aggregated over a period of 10 years in the depths of the previous uranium bear market by the same group that staked the foundational assets of NexGen Energy Ltd. (TSX:NXE), as well as the assets leading to Hathor Exploration’s Roughrider deposit, (C$650 million sale in 2012);
- Strong Balance Sheet to Execute on Growth Strategy: ATHA maintains one of the strongest balance sheets in the Athabasca basin among public uranium exploration peers, with $37 million in cash and zero debt2;
- ATHA Holds Desirable Carried Interest with Industry Leaders: ATHA assets include a 10% carried interest on key exploration blocks owned and operated by two of the most successful development teams in the Athabasca basin – NexGen Energy Ltd. (TSX:NXE) and IsoEnergy Ltd. (TSX-V: ISO);
- Exploration Acreage in “Great Neighbourhoods”: ATHA’s exploration portfolio includes sizeable prospective assets near major operating mines and infrastructure in the southeast basin, high-grade development projects of the southwest basin, and historical operating mines in the north and west rims of the basin (see map below);
- Well Balanced and Supportive Investor Base: ATHA’s shareholder base maintains strong alignment between uranium focused institutional support at 26% and management, board, and insiders with over 34% of shares outstanding; and
- Nimble Company with Growth Focus: ATHA intends to leverage its extensive exploration portfolio, cash position, clean capital structure, and strong balance sheet for its own exploration program in addition to the aggressive pursuit of joint ventures, farm-ins, and accretive acquisition opportunities.
For further information, please download ATHA’s Corporate Presentation (link) or visit the Company’s website at www.athaenergy.com. Investors may also seek additional information by reviewing the Company’s public disclosure record, including its Final Prospectus dated March 23, 2023 which is available on the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com). In addition, ATHA invites interested parties to follow the company on Linkedin and Twitter for ongoing corporate updates and uranium industry information.
 World Nuclear Association
 Company Filings
ATHA is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral resource properties. The Company has an option to acquire a 100% interest and title to the Golden Rose Property located in Northeastern Ontario and has acquired 3.4 million acres in the Athabasca basin in Saskatchewan and Alberta along with a 10% carried interest portfolio of claims operated by NexGen Energy Ltd. (TSX:NXE) and IsoEnergy Ltd. (TSX-V: ISO).
Forward-Looking Information and Statements
Certain information in this news release constitutes forward-looking information. In some cases, but not necessarily in all cases, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “plans,” “targets,” “expects” or “does not expect,” “is expected,” “an opportunity exists,” “is positioned,” “estimates,” “intends,” “assumes,” “anticipates” or “does not anticipate” or “believes,” or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results “may,” “could,” “would,” “might,” “will” or “will be taken,” “occur” or “be achieved.” In addition, any statements that refer to expectations, projections or other characterizations of future events or circumstances contain forward-looking information. Statements containing forward-looking information are not historical facts but instead represent management’s expectations, estimates and projections regarding future events.
Forward-looking information is necessarily based on a number of opinions, assumptions and estimates that, while considered reasonable by ATHA as of the date of this news release, are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including but not limited to the factors described in greater detail in the “Risk Factors” section of ATHA’s final prospectus dated March 23, 2023 available at www.sedar.com. These factors are not intended to represent a complete list of the factors that could affect ATHA; however, these factors should be considered carefully. There can be no assurance that such estimates and assumptions will prove to be correct. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as of the date of this news release, and ATHA expressly disclaims any obligation to update or alter statements containing any forward-looking information, or the factors or assumptions underlying them, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Neither the CSE nor its regulation services provider has reviewed or accepted responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE ATHA Energy Corp.
For further information: Mike Castanho, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Email: [email protected], Phone: 778-839-6579
Featured Image MegaPixl @ Timrobertsaerial
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, ATHA Energy Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from ATHA Energy Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) one hundred and thirty-eight thousand eight hundred USD for 26 days (20 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding ATHA Energy Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect toATHA Energy Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) ATHA Energy Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that ATHA Energy Corp. intends to offer; (e) BroadbandTV Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) ATHA Energy Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) ATHA Energy Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) ATHA Energy Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute ATHA Energy Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) ATHA Energy Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (e) ATHA Energy Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (f) political and regulatory stability; (g) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (h) changes in applicable legislation; (i) stability in financial and capital markets; and (j) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of ATHA Energy Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) ATHA Energy Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact ATHA Energy Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing ATHA Energy Corp.’s business operations (e) ATHA Energy Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, ATHA Energy Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does ATHA Energy Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither ATHA Energy Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of ATHA Energy Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of ATHA Energy Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of ATHA Energy Corp. or such entities.