1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, The Planting Hope Company Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from The Planting Hope Company Inc.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) eighty eight thousand and seven hundred and eighty USD for 25 days (19 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding The Planting Hope Company Inc.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to The Planting Hope Company Inc.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) The Planting Hope Company Inc.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that The Planting Hope Company Inc. intends to offer; (e) The Planting Hope Company Inc.s milestone projections and targets; (f) The Planting Hope Company Inc.s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) The Planting Hope Company Inc.s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) The Planting Hope Company Inc.s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute The Planting Hope Company Inc.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) The Planting Hope Company Inc.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) The Planting Hope Company Inc.s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) The Planting Hope Company Inc.s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of The Planting Hope Company Inc.. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) The Planting Hope Company Inc.s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact PThe Planting Hope Company Inc.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing The Planting Hope Company Inc.’s business operations (e) The Planting Hope Company Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, The Planting Hope Company Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does The Planting Hope Company Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither The Planting Hope Company Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of The Planting Hope Company Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of The Planting Hope Company Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of The Planting Hope Company Inc. or such entities.